Free or Low Cost Services - (361) 855-7333
Welcome to South Texas Family Planning & Health Corporation (STFPHC)
A non-profit corporation proudly serving 19 counties in South Texas
Going to College? Get your MENINGITIS SHOT at our clinics free or low-cost!
Texas Women's Health Program (TWHP) - Expanded Primary Health Care (EPHC) - We Accept these!
We apply you for these programs and will serve you the same day that you apply!
Please Come and Visit one of our Family Planning Clinic(s) below: Family Planning Clinic-Corpus Christi Family Planning Clinic-Robstown Family Planning Clinic-Sinton 4455 SPID, Suite #29 515 Pat Shutter St., #121 301 S. San Patricio Street, Ste #C Corpus Christi, Texas 78413 Robstown, Texas 78380 Sinton, Texas 78387 (361) 883-0619 (361) 387-6996 (361) 364-3306 Family Planning Clinic-Kingsville Family Planning Clinic-Rockport Family Planning Clinic-Beeville 1218 North Armstrong Ave 2871 Highway 35 North 1400 W. Corpus Christi St., Ste #4 Kingsville, Texas 78363 Rockport, Texas 78382 Beeville, Texas 78102 (361) 595-0783 (361) 729-7512 (361) 358-2974
VISION: To enable every individual to assume responsibility, achieve self-sufficiency, and secure themselves into emotional, physical, and financial preparedness by accessing family planning, education services, primary health care services, and other support services thru the agency to help every individual achieve achieve optimal health care goals and establish a reproductive health plan to grow their family responsibly.
PHILOSOPHY: We believe in the provision of easily accessible, affordable, high-quality family planning, preventatiave primary health, educational, and support services for all, including the under-privileged, indigent, un-insured, under-insured, and working poor populations. The principles we base our philosophy on include helping individuals to:
- Assume Personal Responsibility-We believe it is up to each individual to make responsible decisions about their life by providing essential support to help them take control of their personal and reproductive health.
- Achieve Self-Sufficiency-We believe that each individual will make responsible choices to help overcome personal poverty and less than optimal health conditions by utilizing family planning, preventative primary health, educational and support services that help create a safe and adequate long-lasting environment conducive to responsible parenting within healthy families
THIS AGENCY DOES NOT PROVIDE OR PAY FOR ABORTIONS
- Service Sites & Locations
- Family Planning Clinics
- Men's Health Centers
- Natural Family Planning Centers
- Health Education
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Services
- What´s Happening
- More Information
- Career Opportunities
- Donate Now